Would you like to develop new relationships and engage in meaningful Kingdom work? If so, we would love for you to consider joining Alpha's team of Volunteers!
- We are in need of Volunteer RNs and Sonographers (RDMSs) to serve one 4-hour shift a week, every other week or on call. This role includes client relations, peer counseling, data entry, mailings & miscellaneous tasks as needed. Ultrasound experience is preferred, however, Alpha can provide ultrasound training with commitment. For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have openings for Volunteer Advocates, one morning or afternoon a week. No experience necessary - just a heart for women and the unborn; training will be provided. If you have a question or need more details, email email@example.com.
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer position is open, 4-8 hours a week; scheduling is flexible. Office experience and computer skills are required. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DRIVER for Alpha's Mobile Clinic van, 1x weekly or 2-4 times monthly. This volunteer will drive the van, chauffeuring the RN and volunteer Client Advocate to and from designated Merced County locations. This position also includes handling minimal maintenance on the vehicle, such as filling gas tank, emptying gray water tanks, and keeping the inside and outside clean. For more information, please email email@example.com.
- ENGLISH/SPANISH speaking volunteer needed to assist with translating brochures and forms. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 209-383-4700