Would you like to grow new relationships and engage in meaningful Kingdom work? If so, we'd love for you to consider joining Alpha's team of Volunteers!
- We are in need of Volunteer RNs and Sonographers to serve one 4-hour shift a week, every other week or on call. This role includes administering pregnancy-tests, client advocacy/counseling, and data entry. Ultrasound experience is preferred, however, Alpha can provide ultrasound training with commitment. For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have openings for Volunteer Client Advocates, one morning or afternoon a week. No experience necessary -- just a heart for women and the unborn; training will be provided. If you have a question or need more details, email email@example.com.
- Parent Mentors are needed as we transition to a new online parenting curriculum. Do you have Biblical knowledge and parenting experience you'd love to share with a young mom, dad or couple? Then this role is just right for you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer position is open, 4-8 hours a week; scheduling is flexible. Office experience and computer skills are required. If interested, email email@example.com.
- DRIVER for Alpha's Mobile Clinic van, 1x weekly or 2-4 times monthly. This volunteer will drive the van, chauffeuring the RN and volunteer Client Advocate to and from designated Merced County locations. This position also includes handling minimal maintenance on the vehicle, such as filling gas tank, emptying gray water tanks, and keeping the inside and outside clean. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENGLISH/SPANISH speaking volunteer needed to assist with translating brochures and forms. Email email@example.com or call 209-383-4700.